Monday, April 18, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 4

Final Elevator Pitch!



Your last elevator pitch! For this exercise, please follow the instructions of the second and third elevator pitch. Upload the blog post, with the video recording of your pitch. Be sure to title the post "Elevator Pitch No. 4" and include a "Week 15" label. Once you have completed this exercise, please make the declaration below.
Text for declaration:

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
I have completed all of the requirements for the "Elevator Pitch No. 4" exercise.
I have published a blog post for this exercise.
I have followed the instructions for the second and third elevator pitch exercises.
I have included a video recording of my fourth elevator pitch.

I have included the phrase "Elevator Pitch No. 4" in the post title and I have labeled it "Week 15." 

No comments:

Post a Comment