Monday, April 18, 2016

Final Reflection

The End Our Journey & The Beginning Your Journey


Although this is the end of our journey together in ENT 3003, you now have a set of experiences that you can use to better navigate the future. My hope is that each of you have, to one extent or another, developed an entrepreneurial mindset. That you keep a sharp eye out for problems, and you're willing to offer a solution. 
For this final reflection, I'd like you to do a few things:
1) Read through your blog from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread.
2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. And we repeated the mantra -- I am an entrepreneur. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
4) What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
Once you have written your post, please include a picture (for illustration!). Include the phrase "Final Reflection" in the title and label it "Week 15."
Once you have done all of this, please share the post URL here. And don't forget to make the declaration. 
Text for declaration:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: 
I have completed the exercise "Final Reflection."
I have published a blog post that meets all of the requirements outlined in the instructions.
I have included a picture with the post.
I have included the phrase "Final Reflection" in the post and labeled it "Week 15."
I have proofread the post.
I have shared the URL to the post to the "Share" exercise in Canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment