Monday, April 18, 2016

Your Exit Strategy


That's a fast exit!
All good things come to an end. Eventually, the entrepreneur exists the venture she or he created. Although exit comes at the end of the entrepreneurship process, its implications can be seen throughout. Exit can influence how you identify opportunities, develop products or services, and manage and grow the firm. In this exercise, I would like you to reflect on your own exit strategy.
Here's what you should do:
1) Identify the exit strategy you plan to make. Do you intend to sell your business in the next 5 years for a large return? Do you intend to stay with the business for several decades and retire? Do you intend to protect the venture as a family business, and pass it down to your children?
2) Why have you selected this particular exit strategy?
3) How do you think your exit strategy has influenced the other decisions you've made in your concept? For instance, has it influenced how you have identified an opportunity? Has it influenced your growth intentions or how you plan to acquire and use resources?
In the post, please include a picture (for illustrative purposes!). Include the phrase "My Exit Strategy" in the title and label it "Week 13." Please share the URL here, and don't forget to make the declaration.

Text for declaration:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
I have completed all of the requirements of the "Your Exit Strategy" exercise.
I have published a blog post for this exercise.
I have discussed my exit strategy, why I selected that strategy, and how I think that strategy has influenced the other decisions I have made as part of the venture.
I have included an illustrative picture in the post.
I have proofread the post.
I have included the phrase "My Exit Strategy" in the title and labeled it "Week 13."
I have uploaded the URL to the blog post at the "Share" exercise in Canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment